Hybrid Cloud-based Backup & Recovery
Secure data, easily accessible
Our Data Protection service is a hybrid cloud backup & recovery service. It starts with file and folder based backup all the way up to full or granular image based recovery. Hybrid backup & recovery means you keep a complete backup locally as well as offsite secure in the cloud.
Our Backup Philosophy: As Easy as 3, 2, 1
3 - Copies of Data
2 - Types of Media
1 - Copy in the Cloud
Scroll down to read more or:
Your Data is Safe with Us
Reliable and Secure
Data is critical to your business and needs to be accessible to you and you alone when you need it.
- All data is encrypted at rest and in transmission with AES 128, 256 or 448-bit blowfish.
- Data is safe from download or device theft on site and safe in transmission or in the cloud.
- Only the device owner holds the private encryption key to their data.
- MAX Backup adheres to the strictest compliance regulations.
- 99.999% UPTIME
- PCI-DSS, HIPAA ISO 27001 and SSAE16 SOC-1 Type II
By indexing every file on a device, we can quickly scan for changes and only backup the minor increments. The result is fast backup with minimal impact on CPU and outgoing bandwidth.
Recover file & folder, full image or enterprise applications
Most often people are simply looking to recover a lost file or group of documents that were accidently deleted. Being able to quickly go back to the way things were yesterday is important. For critical systems, having a local backup allows you to get back up and running in 5 minutes when disaster strikes.
Bare Metal Recovery
- Bootable USB or ISO
- Access BMR Session Remotely
- Dissimilar Hardware and HDD
- Single Pass Application Recovery (VSS)
- GPT / UEFI / BIOS / MBR support
File & Folder Recovery Application Recovery
- Exchange (Granular)
Virtual Disaster Recovery
- VHD / VMDK
- HyperV / VMWare (Granular)